Management of Personal Information
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of your personal information, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leak of the personal information, our Company exercises strict management of personal information and has put in place necessary and appropriate security measures through establishing and maintaining a personal information protection management system, and the thorough education of our employees.
Purpose and Use of Personal Information
Our Company may use the personal information collected from you to contact you by email or direct mail for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about your business dealings with us;
- To send you information and materials about our products, services, and promotions;
- To respond to or confirm inquiries of business.
Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our Company shall appropriately handle the personal information collected from you, and shall not disclose nor provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases:
- Where your prior consent has been given;
- Where it is necessary to entrust your personal information to a subcontracting company for the fulfilment of services requested by you as a customer;
- Where the judiciary, the government or similar public agency requires disclosure based on law.
Security of Personal Information
To protect your personal information and to maintain data accuracy, our Company shall take the necessary reasonable technical and organisational precautions.
Disclosing, Correcting, Deleting or Discontinuing Use of Personal Information
When the disclosure, correction, deletion, discontinuation of use etc. regarding retained personal information is requested by the concerned party, our Company shall, after verifying that the request is from the concerned party, respond reasonably.
Please feel free to give us a call.0985-53-7688Click here to send us an email.